Monday, July 30, 2012

13 days? heck yeah!

if it wasnt for my blog, i would have no idea that i have made it 13 days without drinking sodas!!!!!! YAY ME!  In fact, I bought some packets of green tea that you put in bottled water ..and started that yesterday.. its horrible, yes.   BUT no calories and no suga..and i hear green tea is heathy for ya.   Its helped my appetite too surprisingly.   I started my day with Chocolate cake.. yeah, yeah i know.. but i got it a gondolier last night and i had to finish it today lol.  and i wasnt hungry at lunch ... and for supper i had chicken noodle soup. Its pretty awesome. maybe I can lose some weight this way!   Id love to lose it in my face...     i wish there was a way that you can tighten everything up without working out.   I hate working out.  
anyway.  baby is asleep. im ready for bed myself. the little teething boy has been up in the middle of the night screaming his head off because of his top teeth coming in. Poor baby!     :(    well. its time to get bottles ready for the night and a bottle of water!

OH YEAH.. 33 days until GATLINBURG!!!!     *Yay!*


-Hali♥

No comments:

Post a Comment