Friday, July 20, 2012

waTer-dRinkin' dieT


Just wanted to let the world know.. I am no longer drinking sodas, cokes, pops, whatever you may call them. I am 3 days coke-sober. Although it is killing me deep down inside, and my cravings are working on getting the best of me, I am refusing to drink a coke.   Cory has been MONTHS without drinking a coke, soda, etc.    This "Water-drinking" diet doesn't rule out tea or kool-aid though!!! *ahh.yay!*      HOWEVER, i have not drank any of those things either in the last 3 days! *YAY ME*


Tomorrow is my friends wedding.. I'm the maid of honor.. Hair appt at at 8 *in the morning*..wedding at 11:30 *in the morning*...   reception to follow. Gonna be a busy day, but i assume it'll be over before i know it...     Since her wedding's coming up, I spend ALL day planning mine yesterday...     *no i'm not engaged...... blah*    BUT i don't wanna be a procrastinator about my wedding because it is going to be the shiz! no doubt!!!!    BIG SHIN-DIG... BIG RECEPTION... going to be WONDERFUL!   


*i just need a ring*




OKAY happy friday ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
ps.  Say a prayer for the people involved in the Colorado cinema shooting!!! People are crazy-nuts these days!!!!              
-Hali♥

No comments:

Post a Comment