Monday, September 12, 2011

4d Ultrasound day!!!



welp, i got my 4d ultrasound today!! and little John Carter looks just like Cory!!! it's nuts!! Im guessing my glucose test went okay today..after hours and hours at the hospital.. they never called me back!.. so i think thats a good sign.. Here was my full day of appointments!!
9:45 am - Baby Doctor Appt.
10:15 am - actually got called back.. Weighed in at 137.5 lbs.. (yuck).. and i was measured at 27 inches..at 27 weeks!!
10:45 am - arrive at the hospital... and wait for registration..
11:50 am- start registration..
11:55 am - get my blood drawn for the first time....
12:05 pm- just finished my orange "sugar" drink..
1:05 pm- blood drawn, AGAIN.. by Jade.. which.. btw, we had trouble finding a vein..  i have small ones.. yay me.
1:25 pm- got my shot for being an O negative blood type..
1:35pm - FINALLY we get to EAT..  =) we had big mooses!!!
3:30 pm - 4d ultrasound time!!!! :) it consisted of more registration.. long waiting.. and then finally...









Here is John Carter Jones in 4d!!! :)   first one is of his face.. second of his "private part"..and the third of his fingers!!!  he weighs 3lbs and 4 oz. at the moment.. and according to the internet.. he should be weighing 2lbs.. haha We may have a chunker on our hands ;).. 
Only problem i am having at the moment is the fact that my hip is out of place.. but hopefully i can get into a chiropractor soon to fix it before my 12 hr weekend!!.. Tomorrow it's back to school and back to work.. two days of nothing was too spoiling :(..  now to drink some juice, take my vitamin, watch family guy and go to bed!! (cory's already snoring... Hahaha like usual).. 

No comments:

Post a Comment