Friday, September 9, 2011

delayed, already!

I'm already slackin'.. whoops!.. today, I have a quiz in microeconomics, as well as work at 4..  and then once i'm off from there I have a break from school! shew, that's relieving.   Cory starts his second job today at The cinemas as a security guard.. He's excited..and I'm anxious to see how well he likes it!... He also got a call from the Chief yesterday and he is registered for the Police Academy, we just don't know when.. Definitely sometime this year, i'm hoping!!! OH my 5 shirts i ordered online came in today at my edmonton home.. Too bad i'm at cory's for the week! Guess i'll have to make a trip down there to get them tomorrow! :) I'm excited!! Although I'm tried, and really dreading this quiz ( even though it's probably not near as bad as i'm thinking it will be).. I'm still having a great day! Now to apply makeup and to study some more on this quiz, and then it's off to school and work. shewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. also, i'm counting down the days til Monday, for my 4d ultrasound! yay!  Which, btw, a man came into rite aid last night.. and as he was leaving..he turned around and said.. "i just have to ask... are you having a girl?"..I said,  "no, im having a boy actually.. wanted a girl.. but i'll take a little boy too".. he said "..well.. i have a Gift from God.. and i just feel like you're going to be surprised.. I think you're having a little girl".. i said ".. well on the 2d ultrasound it showed boy.. but we go monday for a 4d and we should really be able to tell.".. he said "well.. don't be shocked if it's a girl instead.. and i dont come in here often.. but im gonna come back to see what you have.. because i felt the presence of a girl"...     weird, right?.. Idk what we would do if we ended up having a little girl instead!!! We'd have to change EVERYTHING.. but i guess we'll find out on monday :)
love this cold weather by the way! :)
until next time,
haLi*

No comments:

Post a Comment