Wednesday, September 7, 2011

introduction :)

Hey There! I'm Hali and I formed this blog to keep tabs on my stressful life.  I believe it will help me keep track of everything that happens and when! Wonder why I don't use a planner or journal?.. Because I'm on the computer more than I am anything else! Keeping this up to date will be a challenge with school and work.. but I plan to keep it up as long as possible :).. Enjoy!
       Soo, in my about me you will find any and every important detail to myself.  If there is anything I left out, I'll be sure to add it! I would like to thank my sister for getting my started on this blogging thing, she started a blog, which is anecrochet.blogspot.com ( go visit her, she posts neat things that she creates!)  and I realized I was bored and wanted to start one too. So, here we are!
    I also have a profile on a site i recently found called, www.babygaga.com.. it's a site for soon to be mother's or anyone who is interested in learning about parenting, etc. I've made a few friends on there. One my age, with the same due date AND who is attending school while pregnant. It's amazing finding people like yourself online!
   This is all I have to say for tonight, I'll keep posting! :)
Until next time, the picture attached is John Carter Jones in 2d! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment