Thursday, September 15, 2011

rAiNy DaY = sUnNY dAy :)

i woke up to a rainy day today..and loved it.. put rain boots on..and once i got to work.. the sun was already shining.. go figure.   I went to the chiropractor wednesday and dr.jones told me my hip is out of place (mom was right ;). ) he popped me a little on wednesday..and then made me come back the next morning (today) at 8am.. and popped me some more..and i go back on monday!  its slowly moving back into place.. hes gonna watch me up until i deliver because he says it could affect the birth of Carter.. making it hard for him to just "shoot right out".. lovely.      AND we found out a couple days ago that once Cory goes to the police academy, he won't be allowed to come back for the birth of Carter if he's gone.. unless Carter's born on the weekend..  Therefore, we're gonna see if we have any options because Cory would be devastated if he had to miss it! i think its time for a bath. :)  time to relax after a long day of school and work.. then i will teach myself my econ stuff for my quiz tomorrow.. (which won't be possible)..  thennn i'm laying my head down and going to sleep! i'm worn out :).. have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment