Saturday, November 10, 2012

day #11.. on a saturday night!

day #11 on the countdown.. i hope to own a HUGE house one day.. there is a house on this street close to our house that i LOVE LOVE LOVE..  I tell cory daily we should become friends with those people...and today he replied back with "those type of people don't become friends with people like us"... hahaha he's probably right.. but that house is my dream house.. reminds me so much of Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's house...and i LOVE Jessica and Nick.  I'm still sad they divorced 7 years ago. lol



now that i've done my countdown, let's talk about my dayyyyyy.  Cory, Carter and I went out to walmart today and bought Carter's birthday presents... I figure we'll give it two weeks, then go back and get his Christmas.. (his birthday is the 6th...christmas is right about the corner!) I wrapped it.. with a whole roll of paper.. (The gift is THAT big).. and also I took a 20 minute walk with bekka this morning.. to lose weight... then ate a HUGE lunch from Big Mooses.. so that was shot to heck.  oh well.   

FIRST THANKSGIVING DINNER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am so excited!!!! i LOVE family time and family FOOD!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend..  Carter and I are chilling in the bed while his daddy is working security at the Cinemas..  YAY SATURDAYS!

i keep hearing noises in my house... like someone throwing rocks at carters window.. when i peaked my head around the corner.. it stopped......       i'll be bustin' a cap if Someone's out there.... cory took the gun.. but i'll find something IF i have to.. lol shhhewwww i hate being alone!!!


until next time
--HaLi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment