Saturday, November 17, 2012

days behind..

I'm days behind on my countdown..and i probably won't pick back up on it. this week has been horrible.

Wednesday, I was fired from my job. So that now leaves me unemployed. Which is not okay. I have a baby to raise and buy for, a house to make payments on, a cellphone & a car to make payments on.. it's just SO stressful.


  enough of my pity party. let's talk about something else!

I've moved up in the world and got an Iphone..  yay me!! :) 

I'm ready for Thanksgiving and family time. it's much needed. 

I dont remember which day I left off on.. BUT a new goal I have now is to get a job!  Or at least a source of income flowing into my household to help pay my bills!  One that will work around my January school schedule.    Why can't I be rich?  ugh.

until next time.
-haLi♥


No comments:

Post a Comment