Friday, November 9, 2012

HI54FRIDAY & day #12

I'm linking up with Lauren over at From my Grey Desk for HI FIVE FOR FRIDAY today!  Let's check out my HIGHLIGHTS for the week!


1) I VOTED...and my vote didn't count.. but what's another four years?

2) I mistakenly thought it was snowing on the Parkway on my way to Vote.... turns out.. it was a truck pulling a trailer with Hay on it.... the "snow" was hay.. *i'm a genius*.. I sometimes wonder why the country lets me vote during moments like those.. I don't have a picture.. because my andriod isn't cool enough to screen capture. BLAH.
*btw. i just had a freak out moment trying to find my phone.... while i was using it to download an app. i'm a moron.*


3) I recieved a visit from my best friend and her little one, Kynlee :)


4) Cory's Dad and step-mom are taking us to Gondolier tonight!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!
5) finally.. it's friday.. what's better than that??

[gotta love rebecca black, right?! (cory just discovered this song & video.. he's been blasting it for the past two days.. hilarious!!!)]


Day #12 of my countdown.. I dream of coaching a cheerleading squad.. Being a cheerleader from 6th grade up until my senior year.. being captain 8th and senior year.. i have a devotion for cheerleading. I hope to one day coach my own squad.. preferably a middle school squad.. just because that's where they develop the love for cheer..  (not so much an attitude either, like high school).. let's hope i can achieve that one day!


Have a great weekend folks! ;)
CHOW
-HaLi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment