Wednesday, November 7, 2012

new title = new start

I never post on here. and Today while looking along others blog's, i thought to myself.. I want my ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc posted so the world can see! I plan on getting some guidance from my sister over at www.ashleenikol.com but hopefully I can follow through with it this time!!

My new titly 'The Daily Dream" is basically because that's all  I do... is day dream of things I want, what I want to do in life.. I mean who doesn't do that?? 

SO today I figured I would start you off with a Thanksgiving countdown (no, it's not the "I'm thankful for" countdown going on on facebook...) This is a countdown of things I want to achieve in my lifetime. One thing per day. If you're interested in joining me, please do! I think it'll be interesting!! Since it's already the 7th day of the month.. I'll start from here..

Ready. Set. Go.


Day #14..
As i'm sitting at work... on a sloooow wednesday.. I thought to myself.. After I make my achievements in life.. I think I want to become a foster parent. I think there would be nothing better in life than knowing I helped a young child who has suffered from some type of abuse, depression, or neglect!! This, of course, will be years from now.. After I (might) have a second child... and after a lot more other things.. but it's on my to do list in the future!! Everyone should take part in becoming a foster parent IF they have the time, the money, the patience, or the heart for it! All children deserve a loving home!! (coming from someone who wasn't crazy about kids before she had one of her own!!)

Thoughts? Opinions? Comment them!

Until tomorrow!

--HaLi♥

1 comment: