Thursday, November 8, 2012

day #13

As my countdown continues-- I'd like to announce that my blog will not look this *boring* for long. Hopefully, in the next week or so, I will have some editing done to it, making it look nice & neat!


on with the countdown...

Day #13...
Today on my *lifelong to-do* list.. I'm adding GRADUATE COLLEGE!!!!! With my major being in Psychology, I plan on attempting to get into graduate school. I heard it's hard.. So i ordered a book that tells me ALL about the GRE (the test you take to get into graduate school).. talk about a THICK book. I've got a lot to study! IF all goes well, I should be graduating NEXT december(2013).. however, I've ran into a bump in the road.. because my current full-time job.. isn't willing to work around my school schedule in January. SO.. that means I either have to fall behind on my graduation date & go part time.. or find a different job.   I keep telling myself, I have until January to figure this out.. PRAY for me...because I'll be needing it!!!


I'll be ordering some more stuff for my son's *FIRST* birthday today.. ehhhhh I'm getting exciiiiiited!!!  His invitations were made by his *nino* and i got a sneak peak of them yesterday... they're SOOOO cute!!! And since I intend on sharing everything with you, bloggy people.. here is the sneak peak to Carter's invitations.. but keep it a secret, I want everyone to be surprised!!! :)


dun..dun... duhhhhhh


ps. Keep my hometown in mind, as a 2011 high school graduate shot himself last night & did not survive. I don't know much on the story, but that's what i've been told happened.

Until tomorrow..
--HaLi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment