Wednesday, May 2, 2012

boRed-uM

Okay. So i'm sitting here at work... there's 35 minutes left... and I've not had nothing to do for the past 2 hrs... so what better thing to do than post on my blog?..  


I'm still not fancy-spancy with it just yet... but i'll learn.. [slowly, but surely]..




I linked up with sarah today and decided I would do the 7 questions from Gentri Lee as well!! Sooo here goes nothing!!




Here's my funny picture... my cousin, SamiJo, and I thought we could be hott & sexy..... Bahahahaha
okay..ANYWAY...ON to SEVEN questions


1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
FRIDAY!!!!  Mainly because it's the last day of my work week AND the start of my weekend to chill and do NOTHING!  (except homework and baby stuff..)


2. If you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
Oddly, I've always liked the name Autumn. I, by no means, look like an autumn. But I do love that name. I like my name.. I just wish it had a cool spelling like, Hayleigh or Haylee. Hali is unique too...but i get sick of being called "Halle".. come on people.


3. What is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
My snooki tanning lotion!!! It has so much bronzer in it that it can do two things.. 1. make you look super tan SUPER quick.. or 2. make you look like you ain't had a bath in weeks if you put it on unevenly...
4. High heels, flats, sneakers, or boots?
HIGH HEELS!!!  Okay. So I can't walk in them that well.. but i am OBSESSED with shopping for them!!! I want sooo many pairs it's ridiculous!!!!   But I love sneakers on a side note.. Easy to move in and don't have to worry about having pretty painted toes :)


5. You see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kid of celebrity- movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
If I saw Jessica Simpson walking down the street..I'd freak.. that's all it is.. I probably wouldn't run up to her and act a fool.. but I may creep by.. then text Skaggs and tell her.. and take a picture with my phone like a complete creepy stalker.. bahahahah kidding....but seriously.


6. If you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
Gas, please!!! I could go wherever I wanted to if I never had to pay for gas..


7. what was your favorite tv show or movie growing up?
Bring it on!   I swear, i made mama rent it for me like 20 times .. then she bought it for me for christmas.. I watched it a few times.. and now I can't find it anywhere... I still love that movie and watch it when it comes on TV!!!! (just sucks because it's all clean and edited and junk)




There are my 7 questions!!! Now YOU do it!! It's fun!! :)


Until next time, [when i find time],
BYYYYYYEEEEEEE :)


p.s. My boyfriend and I are going on a Cracker barrel date with a gift card. YIPPEE.. I'm soooo excited... ( not sure if Carter's going or not!)



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He went in at one this morning so we had time to make it to Cracker Barrel last night and were home by 8!

      Delete