Monday, May 7, 2012

FAILED

okay. i failed the weightloss challenge...... i'm horrible. 

but it's finals week... and i love to eat during this time of my life.. :( sad but true.
annyyywaaayyy... Is it sad that I spend my time at work reading blogs?  (and checking facebook on my phone and studying for my final that i'm gonna fail tonight at 6:45?)...  i'm stressed and ready to go home.. I need an "it's ok Thursday" post.. but sadly, it's only monday..      let me just vent a little... I spent 20 FREAKIN DOLLARS (that's 24 tickets) on a raffle here at the bank.. for a $450 mothers day basket that i REALLY REALLY wanted.... and guess what? I didn't win it... (although the money goes to charity).. I WANT ME MONEY BACK..  :(  


my wittle baby is staying at my parents house tonight.. so i'll be lonely tonight :(..   it's perfect timing to take my online *100 question* final after my marketing final... OH and SECRET LIFE AT NINE!! For all you who are into the show!! I can't wait to see what happens tonight!!!! I read on facebook that Dylan is gonna try to be friends with Adrian....................... Dylan's crazy and I don't like her.    And I hope Amy gets her head out of her butt and ends up marrying Ricky in the end. :) okay. my venting is over... time to study some more. Yay!.....not.  Peaaaaace ouuuuuuuuuut!

No comments:

Post a Comment