Thursday, May 3, 2012

Name Change!!!

As i'm sure you've noticed.. I changed the name of my blog.. and soon, [hopefully], it'll have a makeover done!! The reason behind "Carter's Smarter" is that my almost 5 month old keeps getting smarter AND smarter each day.. So I thought, "HEY. i'll post all the fascinating things Carter does on my blog!!" Therefore, that's where the title came from!
anyyywhoooo. I'm thinking up a wonderful *blog* challenge to take place starting May 7th!! Since I've been so worried about myself getting fat, I figure I should have a "Carter's Smarter Weightloss Challenge"!!! Anyone can participate, or not participate, it's whatever! There are only TWO   rules to the challenege:
1) You must take a before picture and your weight! (Noo you dont have to post it if you dont want to! But it's the best way to start your challenge so you can see how much you lost in the end!!!)
2) You must share your secrets/meals/exercises/etc!! (whether it be on your blog OR on a comment on my blog!!)

The challenge ends June 2! If you're able to reach your goal, (whatever that may be), I might see if I can get ashlee Nikol to whip ya'll up something nice and crafty! And then, of course, if not.. then I'll purchase a few small things and send them out :)   

I got a little head start (today). I started my breakfast off with a French Vanilla slim fast shake! Only 180 calories!!

Thennnn, for my snack I had a "The Biggest Loser" Protein meal bar (cinnamon apple turnover) Only 160 calories per bar! (also I had a class of water!!) 


For lunch, I intend to have a Turkey on Wheat sub. No cheese. Lettuce, Tomato, banana peppers, spinach, & pickles, topped with Sweet Onion Sauce! (water to drink).

And Supper, I'm undecided. I'll have to find something healthy to make in my house!!!

For exercise:
Tonight I will probably do some crunches, squats, etc. (Floor stuff).. Can't do much Cardio on the boyfriends work week! (Plus i HATE cardio)..


Until Next time.....
Take the Carter's Smarter Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-haLibRooKe.


No comments:

Post a Comment