Friday, May 4, 2012

i cheated :(

Soooo I cheated on the diet yesterday... and today.. Blah! Working at a bank will seriously make you fat. 
Yesterday I found a recipe on google (while at work) and went home and made it. It was chicken stuffed in manicotti noodles covered in ragu sauce and melted mozzarela cheese!  It was delish!!!  I also cheated today because we're having a bake sale (for charity!!!).. and I bought three items.. BUT didn't eat all of each one.. and to make up for it I had a side salad with no dressing for lunch. I'm considering grilled chicken salad for supper.. But since I have to go get my son all the way in Center.. I may just have to hold off on the salad and just have grilled chicken, on the stove of course. This muffin top I'm starting to get HAS TO GO one way or another! Maybe I'll get in the habit of this dieting thing. I need the celebrities secrets.  My friend, Leah, is on weight watchers and she says it's awesome.. I may have to try it out! I can't wait for Jessica Simpson to do it.. I need it now!!! :)     I just had to vent a little about my fatness.  

Oh yeah!! I should be receiving a sample of Green's first from a lady named Kim! I saw it on http://www.theskinnyconfidential.com/ and haaaaad to try it out!! She HIGHLY recommends it.. so I may see what it does! (and how it tastes.. not a fan of powdered drinks!)

Have a great day!!!!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment