Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Carter's *getting* Smarter!!

Sooo Today cory's grandma, Janie, is watching little man.  I get a call on my cellphone around 10:30-11:00 am while i'm at work and it's Janie. I'm thinking oh gosh. Something's wrong. 

WELL come to find out.. Carter got on his knees and raised up with his arms like he was gonna CRAWL!!!... but then he laid back on his belly and hasn't done it again ever since.  :(    BUT i think that means Carter will soon be crawling!!!! YAY :D    (and bad at the same time considering he will then be able to run away when it comes diaper changing time...joy)   

So, I'm sitting here at work. Bored. Haven't had anything to do for the last two hours.. I've looked at houses. done some bank training. studied 3 chapters for my final i have at 5:30. looked at blogs. peed. chewed sugar free gum. ate sugar free candy. drank water.  peed. looked at words with friends.. nothing there... looked at draw free...nothing there.. facebook creeped... checked my email a dozen times. nothing there..    and there ya have it. that's it. that's my afternoon on the job.   I guess until i get trained a little bit more I cant do anything with customers so until then. i just sit here.   boooorrrrriiiiiiinnnnngggggg.If anyone has some suggestions on things to do, let me know ;)


Well its time to go pee again. yay. so until next time (which maybe i'll be done with school by then.) 


Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut


-haLi

No comments:

Post a Comment