Friday, May 11, 2012

School's ouuuut foooooor Summmmmerrrrr

School is FINALLY out!!!!!!!!!!   I know 3 of my 4 grades and they don't look the best.. including one F (so far).. but ya know what... for it to be my first F in my 3 year college history...I'll Take it!!!!  I'm in the last 20 minutes of my friday at work.. The time is ticking slowly.    My sister, Ashlee over at http://www.ashleenikol.com/ started the 30 day ab challenge last night and I believe i'm gonna start it tonight!  Cory and I are going to Darby's (cory's little sister) dance recital tonight and once we get back, I guess i'll start my work out! (that'll be a sight!).. But the pictures shannon (http://www.lifeafteridew.com/) took of before and after have reaaaaallllyyyy inspired me!! So I cant wait to do my before and after! (just gotta stayed motivated and do it EVERY day!).. Now that schools out, maybe i'll have more time!  

I've typed enough now for the 15 minute countdown at work.  Only 15 minutes stand between me and the weekend!! And i am soooooooo ready..  OH and it's my first MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!  Wonder what Carter has up his sleeve to get me?...    :) Guess we'll have to wait and see. 

I was told our time rounds within 7 minutes of our time punches. so i'll probably leave at 4:53.  which i have down many times before. I sit here for like 3 hrs and have nothing to do.. I want to get paid.. but geez.   Can't wait to get home and see my wittle monster! (i found shirts at the childrens place that actually say that... which is odd bc i've been callin Carter my little monster for going on a week.. dont ask why, it just came out)..  

It's 4:48.. I guess i shall close this up and get to gettin it! Guess i'll post next week about my mother's day.


Peace, love, and crabs.

Cyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-HaLi*

No comments:

Post a Comment